4A playoffs....

RockPride

Ok, on our side I would say it is either going to be X, Male, Trinity, or Henry Clay...all have been in the finals before....I think Henry Clay has, not for sure though....

On the other side, I know Warren Central has....has any of the other teams?

That's pretty cool.

I would expect that Warren Central to be pretty focused team in the playoffs this year. Last year they hosted a semi-final and really did not play to well. St. X ended up winning big, but WC was pretty down after the first score or two. I would anticipate that they will be full of enthusiasm and ready to play regardless of who and where they play the next coulpe of rounds.

Owensboro is another close community with lots of support. Lots of football tradition in Owensboro. May not be 4A or 3A championship heavy, but they have had some very good teams over the years. Mark Higgs was pretty awsome in HS. May find it tough to compete against the Louisville schools, however, dont underestimate them as a team.

I can't speak for WC as I have not seen them play but neither OHS nor HC have a team that can play with Trinity, St. X or Male. I have seen a lot better HC teams go to Louisville only to come home empty. OHS is too one dimensional on offense to do anything against the big 3. As much as I hate to say it will be another T/X/H title year, just against a new opponent.