Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buccaneers/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Bengals defense have also been helped after several big gains have been called back due to penalties.

  • Replies 176
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yelp, Dre is really holding him down. Two long TD's.

C’mon, he’s terrible and everybody knows it, I’m 60 and he couldn’t cover me, I know I’d at least get a PI against him, LOL!!

 

I heard a stat on Kirkpatrick this week that he was ranked very highly this year. It surprised me. I didn't think he was having a bad season but I didn't think he was playing as well as he was ranked.

Bengals quit playing three possessions ago.

Bengals safeties are getting picked on. I know Bates got the INT but two long TD's were on the safeties.

  • Author

Unreal Dre just lets him go or another bad miscommunication by the defensive backs.

72 yard pass play to make it 34-26 with 9:57 to play.

Take your Bengals goggles off. The only reason we are winning is Tampa's defense is terrible and they their quarterback has 4 interceptions and threw 3 of them right to us. If you need more proof they have over 80 yards more than the Bengals do. Don't get me wrong I'm glad the Bengals are going to win but don't kid yourself this defense is not any good. Also if they don't make some drastic improvements they won't beat anyone else that is a above average team.

 

Did I once say the defense was good? Nope nice try. However when Dre has been man to man on Evan's. He has only gave up 3 receptions on 10 targets. Hence my reply to getting Dre out. Maybe you should see what is said before saying I said the defense was good. The defense as a whole has been bad , and have seen way to many blown assignments in secondary just like the latest blown assignment by Shawn William's.

  • Author

I think that last pass play may have been Montana to Rice.:idunno::lol2:

Fitz drove right down the field the second he came in.

 

:idunno:

Unreal Dre just lets him go or another bad miscommunication by the defensive backs.

72 yard pass play to make it 34-26 with 9:57 to play.

 

I know you know football. So you have to realize that wasnt man to man. Dre had outside leverage. Which means he will allow him to go inside and deep because the safety is suppose to take him. As you seen Dre picked up the guy who came to the flats. So wasnt on him, even though many would like to blame him again.

  • Author

Hey at least if we'd kick that field goal on the first possession we would at least be up 11.

Unreal Dre just lets him go or another bad miscommunication by the defensive backs.

72 yard pass play to make it 34-26 with 9:57 to play.

 

Dre is rank alright.

 

Boys ... those long touchdown passes are on the safeties.

 

Watch the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.