October 28, 20187 yr Bullock just fell apart... jeez First missed extra point of the year for Bullock. Very windy conditions. Both kickers have now missed an extra point. I think we are seeing why Marvin is going for it on 4th down.
October 28, 20187 yr First missed extra point of the year for Bullock. Very windy conditions. Both kickers have now missed an extra point. I think we are seeing why Marvin is going for it on 4th down. I don’t mind the XP as much as the illegal procedure on the kickoff. The wind definitely makes FGs and XPs hard but he should be able to keep the kickoff inbounds.
October 28, 20187 yr Author Our DBs can’t catch a cold. That's so true. I guess that's why they are DB's and not WR's.lol
October 28, 20187 yr Author Need to hold to FG here. The Bucs also get the ball to start the 2nd half.
October 28, 20187 yr Author Jameis Winston needs to find a new hobby. I thought his hobby was grocery shopping. lol
October 28, 20187 yr I know that but the reason they had to call it was after a big run no one got a play or the personnel in 30 seconds after the play. The timeout was necessary but what the problem was the reason why they had to call it. Dude there were only a few minutes left in the half. It's not like the timeouts carry over. The Bengals had a big play. No reason to rush a play in just for the sake it at that moment, unless you know exactly what you want to run. Knowing they had 3 timeouts left, I'm sure he knew he had time to think of exactly what he wanted to do. The Bengals poor management of timeouts are usually a problem. They didnt mishandle them there.
October 28, 20187 yr That was a horrible pass interference call on Fitzpatrick. That’s why you don’t use a QB in coverage :lol2: I agree though.
October 28, 20187 yr Pathetic tackling. Fitzpatrick just throws a shoulder at a leg. No attempt at all to use his arms and wrap up. Four Bengals all standing there wanting the other guy to make the tackle. They are playing like they have this game won already. Tampa Bay touchdown. Bengals lead 27-16 early in the 3rd quarter.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.