Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buccaneers/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

Pathetic tackling. Fitzpatrick just throws a shoulder at a leg. No attempt at all to use his arms and wrap up. Four Bengals all standing there wanting the other guy to make the tackle. They are playing like they have this game won already.

 

Question, you’re meaning Kirkpatrick, correct?

  • Replies 176
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Looks like Lazor was smart to keep running it.

 

Not quite, he’s mixing up now instead of running it on first down all the time and you can see what happens!!

  • Author

The Bengals defense come out and have a case of missed tackles just like last week at Kansas City. The Bengals defense missed 18 tackles last week and that marked the 4 game out of 7 this season that they have had games of 10 or more missed tackles on defense. Need to keep the foot on the throttle this half.

  • Author

Not what the Bengals needed for the first possession of the 2nd half a 3 and out.

Bengals go 3 and out. The defense better get it together and get a stop here or we have a ballgame on our hands.

Question, you’re meaning Kirkpatrick, correct?

 

Aha ... I read my post three times after your post and still didn't catch my mistake. Yes, Kirkpatrick.

  • Author

I’ve been watching the Bengals since they started and this is the WORST defense I’ve EVER seen, we’d be behind right now if Winston hadn’t just thrown 2 right to us, despite scoring 4 td’s on 6 poss, HOW can they be that bad????

Aha ... I read my post three times after your post and still didn't catch my mistake. Yes, Kirkpatrick.

 

Hah I figured as much.

  • Author

ANOTHER 3rd down conversion, 8-12 now today, pathetic, this team is going NOWHERE unless the defense starts playing better!!

  • Author

WORST tackling team ever!! Glad he threw another one to us!!

Does anyone else think if Fitzpatrick were at QB for the Bucs in this game that the Bengals would be in a real battle for a win? I know I do.

  • Author

We are lucky today because I just don't think Winston is good enough to beat the Bengals. He just missed a guy wide open just 5 yards down the field and over threw it about 5 yards. Unreal but I'll take it if it gets us to 5-3. lol

  • Author
Does anyone else think if Fitzpatrick were at QB for the Bucs in this game that the Bengals would be in a real battle for a win? I know I do.

 

Without a doubt the way the Bengals defense is playing.

  • Author

2 straight 3 and outs against this def, are you kidding me??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.