Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buccaneers/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

Dalton needs to seize the opportunity on that free play. Force a throw somewhere. You can't get hurt. If it is picked, you take the penalty.

  • Replies 176
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I think that was a good challenge. I thought he was about a half a foot short.

The stadium is half empty.

 

I don't know...it looks half full to me. :idunno: :lol2:

That’s right Lazor, keep running it into the teeth of the 6th ranked run defense, especially after the d gets you a to!!

 

Looks like Lazor was smart to keep running it.

I think that was a good challenge. I thought he was about a half a foot short.

 

The ball landed right on the line when he caught it.

  • Author

Nice run by Mixon thought the Bengals could have been tagged with a hold there. Glad they weren't.

The Bucs defense is really bad. I can't recall ever seeing a Bengals running back running untouched to the second level play after play like what is happening today.

  • Author

I thought the Bengals were going to make through a half without having to take a unnecessary timeout.

I thought the Bengals were going to make through a half without having to take a unnecessary timeout.

 

Not unnecessary when it leads to points. It’s helpful to have the offense on the same page.

  • Author

A nice 18 yard touchdown throw Dalton to Green. Bengals now lead 27-7 after a missed extra point with 2:34 left in the first half.

Not unnecessary when it leads to points. It’s helpful to have the offense on the same page.

 

I agree with you. Especially when it is within the last 3 minutes of the half.

  • Author
Not unnecessary when it leads to points. It’s helpful to have the offense on the same page.

 

I know that but the reason they had to call it was after a big run no one got a play or the personnel in 30 seconds after the play. The timeout was necessary but what the problem was the reason why they had to call it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.