Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Cats' Pause

Featured Replies

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have had your name written in the Cats' Pause. Your's truly had an entire half sentence written about him in 1998. I am not sure if it was called the Cats' Pause back then or not.

I have....several times

I’d guess that more than a few of BGP’ers have been listed or written about in the high school basketball preview sections of their annual Basketball Yearbook.

I've been in it a few times.

My son has been in it. I was proud for him.

 

Same here - my son was in it but not me. And I was fine with that.

They didn't have preseason articles about HS intramurals so I didn't make the cut.

The youngest TACster made it 3 years in a row.

I was preseason top 10 in the 1995-96 10th Region.

 

Also, that's a lie.

I was preseason top 10 in the 1995-96 10th Region.

 

Also, that's a lie.

 

You weren’t even born in 96.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have had your name written in the Cats' Pause. Your's truly had an entire half sentence written about him in 1998. I am not sure if it was called the Cats' Pause back then or not.

 

I have that issue if you would like it or don't have one. (Have both 97-98 and 98-99)

  • Author
I have that issue if you would like it or don't have one. (Have both 97-98 and 98-99)

 

That’s cool. Is it the one with tubby, Cameron mills, and I think Jeff shepherd wearing sunglasses on the cover?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.