Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue / White Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Surprised that we don't have a thread on it yet. Anybody go?

 

I made the mistake of watching the Bengals game last night, but I got it recorded and look forward to probably watching it tonight.

We went last night. We are loaded. We have the outside shooting that we didn't have last year. Hero can hit form anywhere. He was 4 from 6 at the 3 point range. All of our guards have long range shots and can cut to the basket. Some great assists from Hero. Johnson may be the key to our season. So very athletic.

 

I haven't seen the stats yet but stats don't show everything like heart and hustle. Travis looked good, I am sure he will get better as the season goes on as all the team will.

 

I believe this is a very special team and could win it all. Can't wait for the journey they will take us on this season. #BBN

I know it was just the Blue / White game, but I came away impressed. Lots of shooters on this team. Even Washington, Montgomery, and Travis hit a few either threes or from just inside the arch. Team looks to be very unselfish, already making the extra pass. The only flaw I saw was the defensive intensity could have been better, but I guess that might have been by design. I doubt Cal wants anyone getting hurt in an intrasquad scrimmage.

 

I will be interesting to see who starts. At one point they had Washington, Travis, and Richards all on the same team. That would be a tough group to rebound against.

  • Author

Herro obviously had a great game, but I was really impressed with a few of the assists that he had.

 

I like the Nick Richards that I'm seeing.

 

This team looks like its going to be very well balanced.

 

I know its a scrimmage, but I'm excited.

Herro obviously had a great game, but I was really impressed with a few of the assists that he had.

I like the Nick Richards that I'm seeing.

 

This team looks like its going to be very well balanced.

 

I know its a scrimmage, but I'm excited.

 

Did you see Cal's comments on his game?

  • Author
Did you see Cal's comments on his game?

 

Yeah I did. Has me excited.

Herro obviously had a great game, but I was really impressed with a few of the assists that he had.

 

I like the Nick Richards that I'm seeing.

 

This team looks like its going to be very well balanced.

 

I know its a scrimmage, but I'm excited.

 

Did you see Cal's comments on his game?

 

Yeah I did. Has me excited.

 

Be careful guys. Remember people said Richard's was worthless and hoped he would leave after last year because he wont ever be much People seem to have forgotten players do get better year to year. He is going to have a very good year.

  • Author
They haven't had a shooter since Cal has been head coach!

 

I'd really like to understand the psyche that would drive someone to make outlandish statements like this, ones that are so easily proven to be untrue.

They haven't had a shooter since Cal has been head coach!

 

Doron Lamb is Kentucky's all time leader for career 3 pt field goal percentage making 144 out of 303 attempts (47.52%) over 2 seasons. So either Kentucky has never had a shooter, or once again you are wrong.

Doron Lamb is Kentucky's all time leader for career 3 pt field goal percentage making 144 out of 303 attempts (47.52%) over 2 seasons. So either Kentucky has never had a shooter, or once again you are wrong.

Cal has 4 of the top 10 and 7 of the top 20 players in 3pt%.

Devin Booker, Brandon Knight and Jamal Murray were all poor shooters!:isurrender:

Devin Booker, Brandon Knight and Jamal Murray were all poor shooters!:isurrender:

 

Yell Booker went off for 70 one night in the pros and never started a game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.