Lexington Christian Academy 14 Danville 13

I keep hoping that the Ads can find some offensive magic and get things aligned for the playoffs. The defense is fine, but the offensive struggles have been the Achilles heel all season. Ads have a bye next week so that'll give Clevenger and his crew some time to think about things.

I keep hoping that the Ads can find some offensive magic and get things aligned for the playoffs. The defense is fine, but the offensive struggles have been the Achilles heel all season. Ads have a bye next week so that'll give Clevenger and his crew some time to think about things.

I think they need to do away with the spread offense, they don't have the players for it this year. I would run the wishbone and get behind those big lineman.

Danville was 5-7 in 2009, their last losing season. Prior to that they hadn't had a losing season since 4-7 in 1979. Harp's worst year was 2009; beyond that the "worst" seasons were 7-6 in 1999 (although they made it to the regional final and lost to Somerset) and 8-5 in 1988 (his first year, when they made it to the state semifinals and lost to Somerset).

Danville was 5-7 in 2009, their last losing season. Prior to that they hadn't had a losing season since 4-7 in 1979. Harp's worst year was 2009; beyond that the "worst" seasons were 7-6 in 1999 (although they made it to the regional final and lost to Somerset) and 8-5 in 1988 (his first year, when they made it to the state semifinals and lost to Somerset).

Thanks. Didn’t think they’d had one since 1979. BTW, Ads won the CKC bowl vs Frankfort that year to go 5-7. I think Danville has had only those two losing seasons in their history.