Ballard at Trinity 11/10

LSURock

Ballard is playing well and throwing the ball better. They realize they have lost so many times in the past in the playoffs (Rocks) and this year they turn it around in a high scoring affair and take a big surprise victory over the St. Matthews team and I'll say 34-28. Love to see it but I have another thing planned for that nite.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your condescending comments towards another high school in Jefferson County is wrong. I think we have shown on previous threads that Ballard more than holds its own in a side by side comparison with Manual, a common foe and playoff opponent of St.X. I also understand that Ballard is the likely choice of the Tigers as the opponent in their home opener at their new stadium. Will they be a "cakewalk" then as well? It sounds like you have the spin-machine in high gear in anticipation of another X loss to Male. Don't give up so early. I'm actually picking X to win this week.

Ease Up a bit there LSU. I expect that T will win big. Do you think that Ballard will be in the game at the end of the 4th , 3rd, 2nd or 1st quarters? I suspect that T will be ahead by at least 3 TD's 4 miniutes into the 2nd Q. If you really think that I'm off base. Read the box score on Sat. am.

By the way, my comment that you quoted had absolutely nothing to do with Manual. Nothing against Ballard as well. Just calling it like I see it. What was the score of the first T vs. Ballard game (this year).? I remember it not being so close.

If Ballard puts everyone in the Box, like the first game, Nick will put up six TD’s. If they play back it will be 15 yds of Tim Philips on every play. It could be close in the 1st quarter. But after a few adjustments Rocks will role. No problem getting up for this one! GO ROCKS!!

Ease Up a bit there LSU. I expect that T will win big. Do you think that Ballard will be in the game at the end of the 4th , 3rd, 2nd or 1st quarters? I suspect that T will be ahead by at least 3 TD's 4 miniutes into the 2nd Q. If you really think that I'm off base. Read the box score on Sat. am.

By the way, my comment that you quoted had absolutely nothing to do with Manual. Nothing against Ballard as well. Just calling it like I see it. What was the score of the first T vs. Ballard game (this year).? I remember it not being so close.

I'm not buying. You were trying to slam Trinity's schedule like you always do. Check some of your previous posts and then try to make your case. "Cakewalk" is a insult in my opinion. I'm sure you (along with Crimson fans) would feel insulted if it was posted that X would beat Manual in a "cakewalk". My point about Manual is that X always considers them a tough opponent, yet Manual hasn't managed to defeat X in like 20 years. Ballard is every bit as tough an opponent year in and year out. Good luck in your game versus the Dawgs.

Ease Up a bit there LSU. I expect that T will win big. Do you think that Ballard will be in the game at the end of the 4th , 3rd, 2nd or 1st quarters? I suspect that T will be ahead by at least 3 TD's 4 miniutes into the 2nd Q. If you really think that I'm off base. Read the box score on Sat. am..

I'm not buying. You were trying to slam Trinity's schedule like you always do. Check some of your previous posts and then try to make your case. "Cakewalk" is a insult in my opinion. I'm sure you (along with Crimson fans) would feel insulted if it was posted that X would beat Manual in a "cakewalk". My point about Manual is that X always considers them a tough opponent, yet Manual hasn't managed to defeat X in like 20 years. Ballard is every bit as tough an opponent year in and year out. Good luck in your game versus the Dawgs.

Out of respect for other BGP posters, I choose not to engage in posts which have absolutly nothing to do with this thread. Im not a TJ'er and not going to play that game.

It's JMO, but I think the fact that there hasn't been a post in this thread in almost 48 hours, coupled with the fact that there is a little over 48 hours until kickoff with out a post, speaks volumes. No one else sees this as a big game. If they did there would be more posting in this thread.

That being said, you have to admit that Ballard hasn't offered much in the way of competition the last several years when playing Trinity. Manual has.......year in and year out.......even in a year when everybody picked them to be 5th or 6th in their district they put up some impressive wins and finished number 3.

As for the word :mad: "cakewalk" :mad: , I don't like it, everyone knows that anything can happen, to any given team, at any given moment, in any given game, on any given night. Look what happened to Manual last weekend loosing their 1st and 2nd string QB to injuries in the same series in the 3rd Quarter. What if that happened to Trinity? IT CAN HAPPEN. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Good Luck ROCKS, Beat the Bruins!

Most of the people predicting huge Trinity blowouts have been X people. I think they are trying to provide material for the Bruins. Are they that afraid to play Trinity again? Ballard plays Trinity as tough as anyone in the district. I expect Trinity to win, but I expect it to be closer than the regular season game. I expect Ballard to play them tough.

Ballard comes out passing...Trinity comes out "inspired" to start fast. Ballard will score some points, but I think T scores more.Crystal ball says Rocks win 38-16. Watch for a cool trick play from both teams!

Trick plays!!! Have you been watching both teams practice? Why run a trick play in the second round against a team that BARELY scored against the ROCKS in regular season. Crystal ball is correct, Rocks win.....on a nice warm night.

Most of the people predicting huge Trinity blowouts have been X people. I think they are trying to provide material for the Bruins. Are they that afraid to play Trinity again? Ballard plays Trinity as tough as anyone in the district. I expect Trinity to win, but I expect it to be closer than the regular season game. I expect Ballard to play them tough.

Those X people are tricky. So is Cantrall. His November 6 ratings have Trinity at 91.2 and Ballard at 74.3. The Lit Ratings are also engaging in this trickery. On 10-31-06 they had Trinity at 126.9 and Ballard as 99.6. X people, Cantrall and the Lit Ratings all know that Ballard high school players avidly pour over what we post here for "material".

Freud said "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".:D