Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 22 Highlands 20 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Cougars!

 

5A is going to get interesting next year in NKY!

Congrats Cougars!

 

5A is going to get interesting next year in NKY!

 

In what way?

  • Author

Conner Freshman players did really good playing for the Bandits the past few years.

Congrats Cougars!

 

5A is going to get interesting next year in NKY!

 

In what way? When was the last time that Conner played Highlands or CovCath at the varsity level? It will be a two horse race most years.

  • Author
In what way? When was the last time that Conner played Highlands or CovCath at the varsity level? It will be a two horse race most years.

 

Conner beat CovCath not to long ago.

In what way? When was the last time that Conner played Highlands or CovCath at the varsity level? It will be a two horse race most years.

 

I will have to agree to disagree with that. I think Highlands and Covcath will find itself in the most competitive district they have been in, in years if not decades.

Conner beat CovCath not to long ago.

 

Not too long ago was a long time ago for the current CCH.

I will have to agree to disagree with that. I think Highlands and Covcath will find itself in the most competitive district they have been in, in years if not decades.

 

Decades?

Conner beat CovCath not to long ago.

 

Refresh my memory-when did they beat them last? I can't recall the last time they played. I do know that Drew Barker's Senior season at Conner was a throttling by the Colonels.

  • Author
Not too long ago was a long time ago for the current CCH.

 

Agreeed but Conner has some really good football players coming from the NKY Bandits. Most of the Conner Freshman where on the Bandit teams that won the battle of the Rocky top tournament several times.

You are making the assumption they go to Conner. In the past, some of those kids make it to Park Hills or Ft Mitchell.

Decades?

 

Well when was the last time you think they have been in a truly competitive district? I can't remember when, I might be forgetting a stretch there where they were. If so please feel free to let me know.

Refresh my memory-when did they beat them last? I can't recall the last time they played. I do know that Drew Barker's Senior season at Conner was a throttling by the Colonels.

 

Its surprising you dont remember. Since you remember that, but don't remember losing to them the year before that year.

Well when was the last time you think they have been in a truly competitive district? I can't remember when, I might be forgetting a stretch there where they were. If so please feel free to let me know.

 

Sometime in the early to late 2000's is the one that comes to the top of my head.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.