Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County Deputy Sheriff

Featured Replies

Scott County Deputy Jaime Morales (28) that was shot at a rest stop last week is 90 percent paraplegic, according to the Scott County Sheriff.

 

Deputy Morales was assisting US Marshals in the apprehension of a bank robbery suspect from Florida when he was shot. The suspect was shot and killed by other officers when they returned fire.

 

Deputy Morales is expected to be released this week and go to a spinal rehab center.

 

 

e799411c-f809-48e2-a86a-4a2c334c5262-Morales.jpg?width=534&height=712&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Damn. I remember hearing about this last week and was curious as to how he was doing. I hate this for him and his family but I am glad to see that he that he is alive.

Damn. I remember hearing about this last week and was curious as to how he was doing. I hate this for him and his family but I am glad to see that he that he is alive.

Same here. Prayers and angels for this young man and his family.

Praying for a full recovery. God bless him and his family.

Prayers for him and his family. Hopefully the spinal rehab facility can do some good.

Prayers for a full recovery!

  • Author
I hadn’t heard about this. So terrible. His photo just gives off the vibe of “great guy.”

 

He's a former Marine and a certified court bilingual translator. By all accounts that I've read and heard, he is an outstanding young man.

He's a former Marine and a certified court bilingual translator. By all accounts that I've read and heard, he is an outstanding young man.

There is no such thing as a former Marine, right?

 

Seriously, though, seeing this guy’s photo immediately put me in mind of one of my students who graduated back in 2016 and has been serving as a Marine ever since. Maybe that’s why I reacted so strongly to Deputy Morales’ photo.

 

I pray for his recovery, along with the safety of “Corporal Daily.”

That's very sad. I wish him the best.

  • Author
There is no such thing as a former Marine, right?

 

Seriously, though, seeing this guy’s photo immediately put me in mind of one of my students who graduated back in 2016 and has been serving as a Marine ever since. Maybe that’s why I reacted so strongly to Deputy Morales’ photo.

 

I pray for his recovery, along with the safety of “Corporal Daily.”

 

True, I mispoke.

 

Yeah seeing how young he is and wearing a tan and black uniform like that, kinda got to me too. Our local Sheriff's Department wears a nearly identical uniform.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.