Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will the Bengals record be this year?

Featured Replies

The Bengals are already 2-0 will the wins continue or will they lose some games?

The Bengals are already 2-0 will the wins continue or will they lose some games?

Their division doesn't appear to be super strong, I'm predicting a 9/7 record.

After seeing their first two games and watching the other teams in the division play, I see them around 10-6. They look like the best team in the division right now.

Predicted 10-6 to start the season. Sticking with that prediction. My pre season prediction included a 2-0 start.

In an article I wrote I predicted 11 and 5. No reason to change that now. I don't think their first lost will come until they play at Atlanta.

Their record will be as good or probably better than the Steelers will be. lol

A split after playing Carolina and Atlanta would be fantastic.

I'm in the 9-7 camp, I just saw a post that Mixon is out, that isn't good, how about Billy Price? Wearing a boot on the sideline, any word?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.