Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #1 Covington Catholic vs. 6A Cooper Predictions

Who wins? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      88%
    • Cooper
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

There's a thread out there already asking whether or not Cooper can stay in the game, but how about some actual talk of what to expect in the game? Who are we going to see doing what in the game? Who plays? What strategies do we see being used by both teams?

I think we are going to see CCH systematically destroy Cooper.

 

Running clock in the 1st half.

I think Cooper can stretch out the clock in 1st half, but running clock after first CCH possession in 2nd half...

CCH Defense is too good to allow Cooper to run. I’ll bet they put some serious pressure on the young QB and keep him from getting outside. Prob a bunch of 3 and outs

I want to sit with the 5 people who voted for Cooper :popcorn:

I want to sit with the 5 people who voted for Cooper :popcorn:

 

Oh, I can tell you what happens there.

 

"I can't believe we came out flat in this game."

 

"Where is the effort? They aren't trying hard enough!"

I want to sit with the 5 people who voted for Cooper :popcorn:

 

They must know something we don’t.

They must know something we don’t.

 

Now, how would they be able to predict that the starters are ineligible due to grades! LOL Just kidding, that is the only thing I could think of for Cooper to have a shot in the dark

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.