Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 16 Dixie 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's play 2

I left with about 10 minutes to go in the 4th, and Ryle had the ball. I pull around the stadium, and it's 16-14 Ryle, and Dixie has the ball. :confused: I can only assume Dixie got a defensive or special teams TD and recovered an onside kick, because I don't walk that slow. :lol:

 

 

As for what I saw, Grey had a 60+ yard TD reception. Mosier slipped and he was wide open. Bad snap left it 6-0 Ryle. Dixie then scored on a Moloney run and it was 7-6. At the end of the half, Ryle kicked a field goal to go up 9-7. There was about 31 seconds on the clock when the ball was set and the whistle blew, and there was about 2 seconds left when the ball was snapped. Isn't there a 25 second play clock in high school? :confused: In the second half, Murray had probably a 60+ yard TD run, 16-7.

 

Dixie's QB Bricking went out in the 2nd with a hurt shoulder. I overheard Mr. Bricking talking to someone, and they think it's either jammed or bruised. #14 took over at QB until a bad handoff to Moloney caused a turnover. Then Mosier came in for a few plays. In the 3rd, Mosier was a qb on 3rd down, and #14 was QB on first and third. When I was leaving, it looked like Mosier was in for the final drive. Also, Koski did NOT play in this game as mentioned he might not in the prediction thread. Hopefully he and Bricking will be back next week as Bricking was throwing the ball fairly well.

Congratulations Raiders!!!

 

Now focus on what you need to do next week.

Congrats Ryle. I've been picking you guys to make it to PJCS for most of the season. What do the playoff match-ups look like in NKY 4A?

Congrats Ryle. I've been picking you guys to make it to PJCS for most of the season. What do the playoff match-ups look like in NKY 4A?

 

 

Campbell County (4) vs. Boone County (1)

Dixie Heights (3) vs. Ryle (2)

By the way Rock I should have also said Thanks!

 

Ryle still has to pack a lunch this coming week and go to work.

Any given Friday for the NKY 4A teams.

Just eliminate the mistakes and everything will be fine. Raiders were at the Dixie 1 yard line when time expired with a nice game-clinching drive. Way to bring it, Raiders. Now, go back to work. This was a nice warmup for next week.

Campbell County (4) vs. Boone County (1)

Dixie Heights (3) vs. Ryle (2)

Back to back, thats tough. I assume the game will be played at Ryle. How is the field?

Back to back, thats tough. I assume the game will be played at Ryle. How is the field?

 

 

Yep. The field really wasn't that bad. I was impressed actually after all the negative talk about it. We've had steady 20+ mph winds up here today that probably helped.

Back to back, thats tough. I assume the game will be played at Ryle. How is the field?

 

Kudos to the parents who stood out there all afternoon with leaf blowers trying to dry the field. Suprisingly enough the field was in pretty good shape. I think the high winds and sun helped dry it out.

I was amazed at field conditions. It would have been ugly last night. Very little slipping and the footing looked pretty good. They must have done a lot of work on it. Good job, Raider parents.

I could not believe how good the field looked! I was also surprised that Dixie only had 5 yards offense in the 3rd quarter. They really need to be able to move the ball with or without Bricking.

What's the deal with Dixie's players running through the little piece of paper right in the middle of the singing of the national anthem? I got to stand on the sideline tonight and was very surprised and sad to see that happen. Ryle's players waited respectfully behind their piece of paper and Dixie's kids act like the anthem is not being sung. Shame on them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.