Your Worst Memory Of Your Football Team

Kentucky Windage

Actually that was the year after Curci left. It was Claiborne’s first year. He red-shirted everybody he could and they went 6-5-1 the next year. 9-3 the year after.

I stand corrected....it was claibornes 1st year....must have been due to too much Makers in the stands during the game.

Maybe James Quick coming up a yard short against Clemson in 2016.

When Michael Bush broke his leg. I wonder if UL possibly could have played for Title if he doesn’t get hurt.

These are the two that stick out for me. UL would have likely made the playoff if James Quick wasn't soft, and you'll never convince me they don't play for the title when Bush broke his leg. Stupid Wesley Woodyard.

1993...Notre Dame hosted Boston College for the last regular season game, a week after beating Florida State in a 1 vs. 2 "game of the century" matchup. BC took a big lead, and then the Irish stormed back, scoring 3 TDs in the last 10 minutes, to take the lead...only to lose on a BC field goal, as time expired. Pretty sure that was the last time I cried about a sporting event.

Definitely cost them the 93 title (even though they still should have won it).

A close second would be USC in 2005, when Matt Leinart hit a pass down the left sideline on 4th and 9 from their own 30, with less than a minute to go. This is the infamous "Bush Push" game. If ND would have won that game, it would have completely changed the trajectory of the program. I was very sad.

These are the two that stick out for me. UL would have likely made the playoff if James Quick wasn't soft, and you'll never convince me they don't play for the title when Bush broke his leg. Stupid Wesley Woodyard.

The leg break contributes to everything that happened after, but as crushed as I was for Bush, I’ve never felt as broken after a game as when Rutgers hit that kick. I don’t think I said anything at all. Just walked out of my buddy’s house, got in my car and left.

The leg break contributes to everything that happened after, but as crushed as I was for Bush, I’ve never felt as broken after a game as when Rutgers hit that kick. I don’t think I said anything at all. Just walked out of my buddy’s house, got in my car and left.

I vividly remember just sitting on the couch in silence after the kick.