HHS/CovCath JV

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a perfect view of the play. Head was pushed out of bounds and instead of getting out of the way as players standing on the sidelines should, #84 took a cheap shot at him on the sidelines.

Im not saying he took a cheap shot, but it is not as bad as people are saying it is. It is not like he tackled him or hit him in just put his shoulder into him. And you have to admit that 42 over reacted a little too much.

Im not saying he took a cheap shot, but it is not as bad as people are saying it is. It is not like he tackled him or hit him in just put his shoulder into him. And you have to admit that 42 over reacted a little too much.

Not as bad as people are saying?:rolleyes: Anytime you have a player that is not participating on the field and takes it upon himself to get involved in the action is much worse than any player in the game that does the same. That's taking the 12th man alittle to far. Kind of Woody Hayes(ish) for all you old timers.

So you are admitting that there was some activity on this play by the so called innocent bystander. If so, that is real sad that a player would ever do such a thing. Would i have retaliated, sure i would have, so would any normal human being. Take HHS and CovCath out of the equation and take a pole of who would of retaliated. I bet you would be surprised!!!!!!!! There is no room in any kind of sport for this kind of sportsmanship by anybody. That's okay, our season isn't over yet, remember Highlands been able to come over to Park Hills and beat some pretty good football teams. Anybody remember 1992 with probably the best team Cov-Cath has ever put on the field. Savor this one, because in two weeks from now it's a rematch.

I absolutely agree that Head should have said a word or two and let it go. But he is just a kid. I doubt I could have just walked away either. It is a shame he will have to sit the next game because of #84's act of unsportsmanship. Ollie is a good kid and does see some varsity action. I'm betting #84 might get a little extra attention if he sees the field in two weeks. Nothing cheap, just some extra attention.

I absolutely agree that Head should have said a word or two and let it go. But he is just a kid. I doubt I could have just walked away either. It is a shame he will have to sit the next game because of #84's act of unsportsmanship. Ollie is a good kid and does see some varsity action. I'm betting #84 might get a little extra attention if he sees the field in two weeks. Nothing cheap, just some extra attention.

Are you serious he threw a punch. He should get thrown out even if 84 did give him a nudge on the sideline.