HHS/CovCath JV

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No here is the real kicker, the Cov Cath. receiver had both knees on the ground at the 1 yard line, then falls forward and puts the ball on the goal line. It was still called a TD.

I was not at the game so I have no idea if the call was right or wrong. However, remember that its where the ball is at the time of the player making contact with the ground. So, its possible that the ball could have been over or past the goal line at the time or before the knees hit the ground.

What did 42 do to get tossed?

He got up and hit a cch player then just basically put his shoulder into all they players standing around. First of all the hit was not that hard, I was standing right by it he just pushed his shoulder. Then number 42 got up and over reacted. During a pile the HHS kids were putting thier hands up CCH players helmets and smacking them in the face. Where is the Sportsman ship on HHS? Tdyballgame it appears you are a highlands fan and that means you were sitting on the other side so dont talk about stuff you can barely see.

I had a perfect view of the play. Head was pushed out of bounds and instead of getting out of the way as players standing on the sidelines should, #84 took a cheap shot at him on the sidelines.

And any honest Cov Cath fan will admit the TD was a serious homer call. The ref, who was walking backward, not paying attention and fell on and injured our starting receiver, had a clear view of where the kid's knees hit before the ball was streched to the line. The Colonels would do themselves a favor if they get that crew to ref the 2nd round playoff game.

He got up and hit a cch player then just basically put his shoulder into all they players standing around. First of all the hit was not that hard, I was standing right by it he just pushed his shoulder. Then number 42 got up and over reacted. During a pile the HHS kids were putting thier hands up CCH players helmets and smacking them in the face. Where is the Sportsman ship on HHS? Tdyballgame it appears you are a highlands fan and that means you were sitting on the other side so dont talk about stuff you can barely see.

You're right. I am a HHS. Did you see me over there. No! I'm one of those fans that like to sit on the other teams side so I can "see" the game better. Usually there are less fans over there. I'm sure there was plenty of dirty play by both sides. Most people see what they want and not really what happens. But oh well, to each his own I guess. I hope we play again in two weeks. I'm sure it will be a good one.:D