August 8, 20188 yr I dont have a link but players can now declare, go undrafted and still return to school. They have to contact their school shortly after going undrafted if they wish to return. Also approved agents will be allowed.
August 8, 20188 yr While I think you should be able to return if you're not drafted, this just means everyone will enter their name every year.
August 8, 20188 yr I dont have a link but players can now declare, go undrafted and still return to school. They have to contact their school shortly after going undrafted if they wish to return. Also approved agents will be allowed. While I think you should be able to return if you're not drafted, this just means everyone will enter their name every year. First of all this is spot on. Every decent player or major program will now have a free for all. Additionally, call me a skeptic or a hater but my first reaction to this is "Approved agents? You serious Clark?" Knowing how corrupt and unbalanced the NCAA is, to have a set list of "approved agents" makes me only think that these are the agents who line the NCAA's pockets or will work in the best interest of whatever agenda the NCAA chooses to push. I wonder what the process of becoming an approved agent consists of?
August 8, 20188 yr You have to be invited to the combine to be able to return to school is that correct? Also USA basketball is in charge of deciding what HS players get to hire agents. If you don't think there will be problems with that you are crazy.
August 8, 20188 yr You have to be invited to the combine to be able to return to school is that correct? Also USA basketball is in charge of deciding what HS players get to hire agents. If you don't think there will be problems with that you are crazy. Yes, that is correct. Not every player will have that option.
August 8, 20188 yr Yes, that is correct. Not every player will have that option. Sounds like an extra benefit. :lol2:
August 8, 20188 yr Yes, that is correct. Not every player will have that option. Right, so in reality they rushed these changes and they will have very little impact overall. Won't apply to that many guys.
August 8, 20188 yr The NBA needs to get rid of the one and done rule. Things are getting ridiculous. It's coming...
August 8, 20188 yr Right, so in reality they rushed these changes and they will have very little impact overall. Won't apply to that many guys. Yep. 69 combine invites sent out this year for 60 draft spots. 9 guys would have been affected this year.
August 8, 20188 yr Yep. 69 combine invites sent out this year for 60 draft spots. 9 guys would have been affected this year. I may have miss heard but I thought I heard the number would be around 100 invitees going forward.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.