Reds at Cubs (7/6 - 7/8)

It is different for different guys and you know that. Hamilton should never swing 3-0.

Funny everyone still talks about swing on 3-0 and nobody said anything about the mental lapse that he had. Enough is enough though. Obviously, all you guys want me out of the thread so nobody quit due to me. I will get out and you guys have it. I never made anything up and just tried state facts on the game. I never realized Votto was above criticism. I am going to have surgery so I will be out of commission for a while anyway so it is just easy to get out of this thread. Have fun the rest of the year boys and I hope Voto swings every 3-0 and catches every ball.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just made them more enjoyable for you guys.

I thought you brought a lot to the threads. Many on hear have had Votto blinders for some time, and I think now that hes no longer the best player on the Reds its starting to hit home and they cant handle it. But Votto isnt responsible for his own play so there is that.

Its also irrelevant what Votto does, he could have a year like last year, and still the Reds are only winning about 70 games.

It is different for different guys and you know that. Hamilton should never swing 3-0.

Funny everyone still talks about swing on 3-0 and nobody said anything about the mental lapse that he had. Enough is enough though. Obviously, all you guys want me out of the thread so nobody quit due to me. I will get out and you guys have it. I never made anything up and just tried state facts on the game. I never realized Votto was above criticism. I am going to have surgery so I will be out of commission for a while anyway so it is just easy to get out of this thread. Have fun the rest of the year boys and I hope Voto swings every 3-0 and catches every ball.

When a batter is batting over 500 in his career when hitting on a 3 0 count. And you complain that he shouldn't swing, you are going to get backlash. Especially then when you dont say a word about it when another player swings at a 3 0 count. I think we all know Votto isn't perfect, but you seem to go out of your way to make sure any little thing you may not agree with that he does gets said. While completely ignoring other things. We all know each batter has different rules for a 3 0 count. It's just funny you think the person who has been pretty great with a 3 0 count or any hitters count for that matter shouldn't swing. Yet a person who doesn't have much history with it should swing.

It's simple it's very easy to criticize when something doesn't work. You wouldn't get as much people trying to defend Votto when you seem to purposely go out of your way to point out any thing he does that you dont agree with. The reds do lots of things wrong each game, but Votto is the one guy you make sure you point out each time.

With that said good luck with your surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery and prayers are with you for it!

I thought you brought a lot to the threads. Many on hear have had Votto blinders for some time, and I think now that hes no longer the best player on the Reds its starting to hit home and they cant handle it. But Votto isnt responsible for his own play so there is that.

Its also irrelevant what Votto does, he could have a year like last year, and still the Reds are only winning about 70 games.

Did I hear Votto just made his 6th all star game?

I am sure all you guys will defend Votto again but Cubs just hit routine ground ball to him and when he runs to the bag, tries to take the ball out of his glove and bobbles it for an error on another routine play. Cubs have bases loaded again. These kind of plays are way to frequent.

That was his 4th error of the year. How do you define too often?