Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK TV coverage in the Bahamas?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know what station will air/cover the UK games while in the Bahama's? ESPN had done a good job in the past but they're tight on money these days. Any chance the games go without tv coverage?

I believe the last time they had all of their games on ESPN SEC. Not sure about this go around.

17/2 was the betting line to win it all at the Atlantis last weekend. I didn't take any action on it.

All games will be prime time this year, unlike last time when they were afternoon.

  • Author
All games will be prime time this year, unlike last time when they were afternoon.

 

Will they be covered as well though? I'm hoping so but kinda cautiously optimistic at this point.

Will they be covered as well though? I'm hoping so but kinda cautiously optimistic at this point.

 

All will be televised

  • Author
All will televised

 

Well that's good news, since I took of work to watch them. Had a couple of days i needed to burn.

All will be televised

 

Yeah, heard this on KSR. Was hoping he'd say where they'd be televised, but he didn't.

Yeah, heard this on KSR. Was hoping he'd say where they'd be televised, but he didn't.

 

I'd guess SEC network again.

  • Author
I'd guess SEC network again.

 

That's what I figured.

When are the games?

August 8,9,11,12.

A full schedule of the games is below.

Aug. 8 7 p.m. Bahamas Nat'l Team SEC Network

Aug. 9 7 p.m. San Lorenzo de Almagro SEC Network

Aug. 11 7 p.m. Mega Bemax SEC Network

Aug. 12 4 p.m. Team Toronto SEC Network

A full schedule of the games is below.

Aug. 8 7 p.m. Bahamas Nat'l Team SEC Network

Aug. 9 7 p.m. San Lorenzo de Almagro SEC Network

Aug. 11 7 p.m. Mega Bemax SEC Network

Aug. 12 4 p.m. Team Toronto SEC Network

 

Thanks. I had marked the dates on my calendar but did not have the times. Again thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.