Halloween (2018) Trailer

From what I understand, this new film is essentially going to ignore every sequel to Halloween & focus only on the original. Jamie Lee Curtis reprises her role as Laurie Strode. Trailer was just released today. As a fan of the franchise, I was skeptical about this film, but this looks like it has potential. Comes out October 19th.

[video=youtube;ek1ePFp-nBI]

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m excited and will definitely see this one in theaters. The new ones make me hesitant to have too high of expectations, but as long as it’s in the theme and same tone as the originals it should be very good. I’ll be curious to see what role Dr. Loomis plays.

• 3 months later...
The original has a ton of Easter eggs from Bowling Green and the surrounding area. I had a teacher in high school that knew Carpenter when he lived in Bowling Green so she gave us the background on all of it.

Russellville, Smith's Grove, Lost River Drive In...those are the ones I can think of. Seems like I always find more when I watch it.

As for the new film, reviews have been really good from what I have seen.

• 2 weeks later...
Same. Thought it was really good. Four out of five stars for me. Jamie Lee Curtis was excellent.

JLC was hands down the best part of the movie. I don’t want to downplay the movie in any way because I really did enjoy it, but there were a couple things I would have changed. Definitely an upgrade over the Rob Zombie movies.