Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SK's Hester Injured

Featured Replies

I was told by a very good source that Mike Hester broke his foot tonight in practice and will be out at least 6-8 weeks.

 

Tough break for this kid. This hurts SK tremendously.

 

Hopefully he will be back by sometime in January.

I was told by a very good source that Mike Hester broke his foot tonight in practice and will be out at least 6-8 weeks.

 

Tough break for this kid. This hurts SK tremendously.

 

Hopefully he will be back by sometime in January.

 

If I'm Austin Hill, I take a few days off to let this "broken bone in the legs of former Tar Heels" bug pass through NKY.

Man--I hope this isn't contagious?? Hurry back Michael (and Duran) if this is true!!

Hopefully he can come back at full strenght, SK should be strong enough to still be seeded first in the district with or without Hester maybe this will strengthen their depth.

I honestly see this as being nothing but good for the team. It will require others to step up and play and it will help with team chemistry. When he comes back this team could be even more dangerous than if he had never gotten hurt.

I honestly see this as being nothing but good for the team. It will require others to step up and play and it will help with team chemistry. When he comes back this team could be even more dangerous than if he had never gotten hurt.

 

 

Good point, but I can't immediately feel good about a broken foot.

This is unfortunate, Hester was one of the premier players in the 9th, this will set SK back a couple of notches.

From what I heard it's not that serious and he should be ready to go for their opener.

This is unfortunate, Hester was one of the premier players in the 9th, this will set SK back a couple of notches.

 

SK is in the 8th.

 

From what I heard it's not that serious and he should be ready to go for their opener.

 

I heard he was out 6-8 weeks, but hopefully you're right.

Good luck Mike hope you heal well and fast

  • Author
From what I heard it's not that serious and he should be ready to go for their opener.

 

The time frame will only be confirmed when Mike see's an orthopedic doctor.

 

The 6-8 week statement came from the horses mouth.

 

I do hope you are right!

The time frame will only be confirmed when Mike see's an orthopedic doctor.

 

The 6-8 week statement came from the horses mouth.

 

I do hope you are right!

 

Hopefully Mike gets everything checked out quickly and the news is good from the ortho....

 

However, if he is out 6-8 weeks who runs the point for the Pioneers? :confused:

 

Mike makes that team go....they get a lot of open looks because of opponents respect for Hester.

The time frame will only be confirmed when Mike see's an orthopedic doctor.

 

The 6-8 week statement came from the horses mouth.

 

I do hope you are right!

 

Yeah so I'm not a horse.. At least last time I checked I wasn't.. Oh, and I heard it from someone directly involved with the team, and not a player, somebody from the staff, but I'll let them know that Tiger1 thinks they are a horse.:thumb:

  • Author
Yeah so I'm not a horse.. At least last time I checked I wasn't.. Oh, and I heard it from someone directly involved with the team, and not a player, somebody from the staff, but I'll let them know that Tiger1 thinks they are a horse.:thumb:

 

 

Sorry, but my comment was not directed at you. I just meant that the 6-8 week comment came from a very reliable person, if you get my drift.

Sorry, but my comment was not directed at you. I just meant that the 6-8 week comment came from a very reliable person, if you get my drift.

 

Who Mike himself? I dont think so. Trust me he will not miss anytime.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.