Comments from SEC Media Days

Wireman

As long as it's not the NIT hardware...But who really cares about what Glen Davis said? He's a college kid talking his team up, good for him. No reason for UK fans to take offense to it. He's just stating the obvious that UK was down last year.

What's the big deal??? He didn't call out any individual, just stated made an imaginative analogy. I hope UK beats LSU, but his comments don't make me want it anymore. I enjoy when a person can be himself in front of the media. I don't like the TO's of the world, but who's Big Baby hurting with his words? If you look back at UK's season last year, he's pretty spot on.

Not referring to you specifically. The previous 2 posters said it was good to be the underdog. I think it is sad that UK is no longer feared by other SEC schools.

It is sad, but in their current situation, I think its fine to allow other schools to let their guards down. I didn't say I love it that UK is coming off a bad season.

Noone can question my loyalty for the Cats - I watched my hard earned money go up in smoke three consecutive times at Rupp Arena last season. One of those games, I walked past 10 Vandy students singing their school fight song (which noone else has probably ever heard) overtop one of the tunnels as the UK faithful excited the arena. Not a fun experience, but you know what I did? I bought tickets for the next game and cheered just the same.

• 3 months later...