Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Charles Bassey Reclassifying to play for WKU?

Featured Replies

I know I've heard this is apparently accepted practice but it just seems a little off to me. Not saying that it doesn't happen a lot, but it just wouldn't sit well with me. Did the "new coach" get a signing bonus? What was his prior employment? All questions I feel are better left not being questioned because of the situation created under those circumstances.

 

Congrats to the young man and WKU.

 

This practice has been going on for decades. The Washington kid at Memphis who missed the free throws against UL in the conference tournament played for Calipari and he had family on the coaching staff brought in when he committed to Memphis. This is an age old practice.

This practice has been going on for decades. The Washington kid at Memphis who missed the free throws against UL in the conference tournament played for Calipari and he had family on the coaching staff brought in when he committed to Memphis. This is an age old practice.

 

Like I said, accepted, but shady. I don't care who's doing it.

Like I said, accepted, but shady. I don't care who's doing it.

 

Blame the NCAA.

I know it appears that WKU was actually wanting Bassey but it was his coach that they were after. Signing Bassey was just bait and it worked. ?

There were some interesting folks involved.

There were some interesting folks involved.

 

The stories I could tell on this one. Whoooooooo boy...

The stories I could tell on this one. Whoooooooo boy...

 

:dancingpa Yep, this one is very interesting.

Sorry to disappoint @Wireman I know how he loves any chance to bash WKU and Stansbury!! ����

 

Nope, not at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.