If Kaepernick Had Punched....

Kaep's 30.

What makes more sense for a team that needs to develop a QB, going with a 22-23 year old that you can attempt to mold into a franchise QB, or signing a 30 year old QB that hasn't played in almost 2 seasons that is most likely already at the max of their potential?

Have you seen who these teams are signing?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See: non story of Kawhi Leonard crapping all over the Spurs all season long....... Can you imagine what the media would be doing right now if Tom Brady’s doctor said he wasn’t healthy enough to play and Tom didn’t play? Yet Kawhi sat all season and pretty much silence from the media.......

100% agree with this. Why Kawhi has gotten a pass is beyond me. Kind of follows the whole Spurs aurora. Pop is loved by all in the media, when in reality he's just a pompous jack-wagon.

Kaep's 30.

What makes more sense for a team that needs to develop a QB, going with a 22-23 year old that you can attempt to mold into a franchise QB, or signing a 30 year old QB that hasn't played in almost 2 seasons that is most likely already at the max of their potential?

There are 32 teams that carry three QB's... You're telling me ALL 96 of those guys are better than Kaep?

100% agree with this. Why Kawhi has gotten a pass is beyond me. Kind of follows the whole Spurs aurora. Pop is loved by all in the media, when in reality he's just a pompous jack-wagon.

It’s mind boggling how little attention it is getting. LeBron’s most recent flop is getting more attention than Kawhi stonewalling the Spurs. :lol2: :lol2:

Eli had a good year last year? Is that McAdoo’s fault also?

Eli was the least of the giants problems.

Mcadoo was the worst of their problems.

When your best 3 receivers are hurt and your offensive line stinks. 19 tds and 13 ints ain't bad.

There are 32 teams that carry three QB's... You're telling me ALL 96 of those guys are better than Kaep?

Nope. Go back and read my posts. He absolutely deserves to be on a team. He's way more talented than a lot of QBs employeed. He's not, IMO, talented enough to be a starter though. Plus, he's not interested in a backup role.

That’s not true though. That has been proven false. Even more so with his willingness to meet with Seattle.

Didn't they come out and say they were looking for a starting gig last year?

But regardless, that brings it back to my original post. Does a team really want a backup QB, who in most cases is not ever used, who garners a lot of negative attention from fans and media?

I'm not saying the attention should be there, or that it should be negative, but that's the reality of what's happened with the kneeling. From a business standpoint, I understand why owners aren't interested in him.

Didn't they come out and say they were looking for a starting gig last year?

But regardless, that brings it back to my original post. Does a team really want a backup QB, who in most cases is not ever used, who garners a lot of negative attention from fans and media?

I'm not saying the attention should be there, or that it should be negative, but that's the reality of what's happened with the kneeling. From a business standpoint, I understand why owners aren't interested in him.

I understand and know why they aren’t interested. I just don’t buy that his talent level would have saved him. If Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers took a knee in solidarity with Kaepernick for the exact same reason as Kaepernick then they’d be blackballed too.