Cowboys to Release Dez Bryant

• 3 months later...
All you need to know about Bryant is he was let go four months ago and is still searching for a home. Good luck, Cleveland.

This one thousand times over.

I cant wait for the train wreck in Browns house.

Terrell Owens was a free agent until the start of Training Camp when he joined the Bengals, and he was 36 years old. I think most could say well that should tell you enough about him. He ended up being by far the best receiver on the team, and would have been a 1000 yard receiver that year, if he didn't miss the last 2 games with an injury.

Dez Bryant is only 29 years old. IMO he is not washed up at all, he was more a victim of the QB change and the system they used once Dak took over. I for one hope he doesn't sign with the Browns.

Terrell Owens was a free agent until the start of Training Camp when he joined the Bengals, and he was 36 years old. I think most could say well that should tell you enough about him. He ended up being by far the best receiver on the team, and would have been a 1000 yard receiver that year, if he didn't miss the last 2 games with an injury.

Dez Bryant is only 29 years old. IMO he is not washed up at all, he was more a victim of the QB change and the system they used once Dak took over. I for one hope he doesn't sign with the Browns.

You are kind of making my point with the age discrepancy between he and TO. At 29, TO would have been on a new team in no time, especially in an era where WRs are given latitude. They are not in the same stratosphere. TO was always known as having a super-high football IQ. Bryant is known to have whatever the complete opposite of that is.

The system change did hurt Dez, but the fact he can be single-covered, has poor hands, and incapable of running more than a couple routes make him a liability.

You are kind of making my point with the age discrepancy between he and TO. At 29, TO would have been on a new team in no time, especially in an era where WRs are given latitude. They are not in the same stratosphere. TO was always known as having a super-high football IQ. Bryant is known to have whatever the complete opposite of that is.

The system change did hurt Dez, but the fact he can be single-covered, has poor hands, and incapable of running more than a couple routes make him a liability.

I guess we will see.