Cubs at Reds 4/2 - 4/3

He’s an above average player with his defense alone basically. As long as he’s not hitting leadoff I’m ok with it.

His WAR for last season was below 2. That's not an everyday player. Because of his speed he scores on a disproportionate amount of the times that he gets on base. Honestly, he'd probably be more valuable as a pinch-runner/defensive replacement. He definitely needs to be out of the leadoff spot when he does play and Duvall is right where he needs to be-- No higher than 6th. I like Winker in the leadoff spot and Gennett in the top 4.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think that the starting pitching is going to be a problem this year. They don't have studs like the Nats do but I think we will get solid starts this year. It is going to be up to the offense to win games.

@MJAlltheWay24 they getting this game in today?

They almost never tell us anything until we are there and then after 60-120 mins of standing around, they tell us to head home because they aren't playing. So I got nothing.

I have to believe they aren't playing tonight, based on the forecast, especially since there will be plenty of opportunities to make up a game against the Cubbies.