Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Hopkinsville

Featured Replies

I was told that it was now open.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not official, but a change has been made at HHS.

 

Whether is because of resigning or he was fired, it has yet to be officially determined.

I heard over the weekend that Coach Haworth was fired but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

I've heard that Maze Stallworth might be a candidate here.

Conflicting information coming from Hoptown...

 

I'm going to guess that there is a lot of turmoil around this one. It's turning into a he said - he said ordeal.

I've heard that Maze Stallworth might be a candidate here.

 

Do you think he's trying to leave Taylor after a down season? I know they struggled this year, and were in rebuild mode.

Do you think he's trying to leave Taylor after a down season? I know they struggled this year, and were in rebuild mode.

 

I think the potential for long-term success at Hopkinsville is much greater than it is at Taylor County.

I think the potential for long-term success at Hopkinsville is much greater than it is at Taylor County.

 

Without a doubt.

I think the Stallworth comment was a joke, Maze isn't leaving Taylor County and moving that far away.

200-58 over 8 years @ Hoptown, including 5 Sweet 16's, a Region final loss, & 2 District first round exits.

 

10/11 16-7 District 1st round loss

11/12 32-3 Sweet 16, 1st round loss

12/13 33-5 Sweet 16, 3rd round loss

13/14 31-3 Sweet 16, 2nd round loss

14/15 27-6 Sweet 16, 2nd round loss

15/16 20-13 Region Finals loss

16/17 28-7 Sweet 16, 1st round loss

17/18 13-14 District 1st round loss

I spoke directly to Tim Haworth and he says he is still the coach at Hopkinsville.

 

Another source at that school said something different, but that's straight from Haworth so that's what we'll go with.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.