Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Loyola of Chicago/Michigan (NCAA Final Four) Predictions

FInal Four Loyola vs Michigan Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. FInal Four Loyola vs Michigan Who wins?

    • Loyola of Chicago
      42%
    • Michigan
      57%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Loyola seems to be one of teams that can beat anybody

 

Besides my Boise State Broncos, in which they lost by 34 ;) (Sorry, this March hasn't been too kind to me)

 

I agree. I want to instantly say Michigan, but Loyola is able to beat anybody.

I think it should be really entertaining. Loyola’s been crushing teams with some really solid set plays (one especially where they clear the lane for a backdoor cut that is just wonderful; they’ve used it at least once in every game so far).

 

But I think this is the end of the line.

 

Wolverines by 10.

Loyola's the only one that I'd care to see win the entire thing...which means they've got absolutely no shot. Zero. Zilch. Nothing.

 

Wolverines take this one 72-57, and it's probably not even that close.

I still remember the KSR show with Matt Jones saying “I don’t know if he can play here.” Well, he can play in the final 4.

 

Some players want different roles. Kyle Witlcher won a national title here at UK by being a role player and a guy who could go in and shoot a 3. His sophomore year in the system UK had, he wasn't that good. Go out to Gonzaga and the style he played fit his potential to the best. I think Matthew actually could have done well here, and would have been a big help to last year and this current years team. However he may not have got the chance to truly thrive like he has at Michigan.

I have to pull for the "Ramblers", after all, they're my namesake :D

Actually, I think that Michigan is the type team that can stop the Cinderella run. There's a lot of the so called experts that are now for the first time picking Loy / Chi. to win. Since they, along with a lot of us in this tourney haven't got much right, if they're now giving Sister Jean a chance to win ....I'm taking Michigan.

.....and yes, in this tourney, I have been as confused as I sound in this post. :lol2:

I don’t do predictions.

I’m cheering for Sister Jean and her Ramblers.

My heart says Loyola and my mind says Michigan. The Fightin Charles Mathew's by 9.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.