Vince Rankin to CovCath? (False as far as we know)

Their is truth that people have reached out to Covington Catholic regarding this matter. They were advised to contact the school. If any young man would like to play for the best coach in the state and program they will be treated fairly. Ruthsatz plays the best players period if they are from Covington Catholic Feeder schools - Mayer- Thelen or not - Fredrick Walter Davin Nowak. best players play which makes him such a great coach.

Edited by balls03

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The state tournament is full of rumors and most are false. Somebody sees someone talk to someone else and assumptions are made. There are some unhappy campers at Ryle. That is a fact. I don't know that anyone leaves, but they did not have a very good year. It comes with the territory.

Vince Rankin is a senior forward at Ryle. Good player but doubt he would come to Covington Catholic their are four kids in the front court better than him.

I'm as big as a CovCath fan as you will find, but I doubt this is true. A healthy Rankin is a beast down low.

Vince Rankin is a senior forward at Ryle. Good player but doubt he would come to Covington Catholic their are four kids in the front court better than him.

4 kids better than him? I believe Rankin was an all Region player. Where those 4 kids all region?? The kid played half a season with a softball sized ankle and still averaged close to 20 and 8 per. I would bet he starts and some of those 4 would transfer out.

Thelen, Mayer, Fleek, Greene would all be all region at Ryle and averse 20. Ryle is terrible and someone has to score and shoot the balls. Rankin does not see the floor at Covington Catholic you have to have a real game to play for Scott Ruthsatz.

Reality really must hurt. The kid at Dixie couldn’t play on the Covington Catholic jv team, the kid at Beechwood couldn’t statrt on the Jv team, not talking trash giving you true basketball facts Rankin is a really nice player at Ryle but would not start at Covington Catholic.

B03, you need to back off, these are high school kids! Rankin when healthy was/is a load to deal with and IS a player!!

Atm10 back off? Because he wouldn’t start at Covington Catholic that’s a factual comment. Answer me would he start in front of Micheal Mayer? Nick Thelen, Tyler Fleek? ..... simple question

Atm10 back off? Because he wouldn’t start at Covington Catholic that’s a factual comment. Answer me would he start in front of Micheal Mayer? Nick Thelen, Tyler Fleek? ..... simple question

Fact based on what? Unless your the HC your “opinion” means as much as any else on here.

Reality really must hurt. The kid at Dixie couldn’t play on the Covington Catholic jv team, the kid at Beechwood couldn’t statrt on the Jv team, not talking trash giving you true basketball facts Rankin is a really nice player at Ryle but would not start at Covington Catholic.

How are you giving me facts, do you make out the starting lineup at CCH. It is just your opinion about Rankin and whether or not he would start.