Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Loyola Chicago 69 Nevada 68

Featured Replies

Nevada just played some awful defense. Loyola just kept getting layup after layup.

Loyola plays like Virginia IMO. Very good defensive team. Nevada definitely has more talent but Loyola showed the most talented team doesn't always win if you stay disciplined, work for good shots and play great defense.

Three NCAA wins by a total of four points.

The ghost of Alfredrick the Great Hughes is circling.

 

Nice! I told anybody who would listen the past week about that guy. Great scorer.

Nevada only had two team fouls at the 4 minute mark in a close one. I think they needed to start using them so if they needed to to get possession after free throws they could. I said to my wife at that point they better get to 6 fouls or it will bite them and it did. So there tehy were with under 2 seconds to go and still needing to give another foul after they had just fouled. I couldn't believe they didn't use them at the under a minute posssession with Loyola having the ball. They let them run 25-30 seconds off down 1, they hit the 3 with 6 seconds to go, now down 4. May have worked if Loyola misses, however, I put them on the line as quick as I could.

I agree. I tweeted last night when was the last time you remember a team screwed themselves by not fouling enough? They played foul free D and in the end it cost them a chance.

 

Also what about LLC putting on an absolute clinic on reverse layups? Unreal. They started 12/12 in the second half but only two weren’t layups. Where was Nevada’s D?

I agree. I tweeted last night when was the last time you remember a team screwed themselves by not fouling enough? They played foul free D and in the end it cost them a chance.

 

Also what about LLC putting on an absolute clinic on reverse layups? Unreal. They started 12/12 in the second half but only two weren’t layups. Where was Nevada’s D?

I agree with your layup comment. It seemed like once a player was wide open for a conventional layup but went to the other side for the reverse. The Ramblers are a fun team to watch. The ball and the players all move quickly. They sure do get a lot of layups.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.