Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida State 75 Xavier 70

Featured Replies

Word in Louisville is Steve Alford is interviewing there Monday. How does Mack figure in if that's the case?

My guess is ahead of Steve Alford.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guess is ahead of Steve Alford.

You don't fly in from LA to Ky. unless something is about to happen. And Louisville just won a NIT game tonight too. Something is up.

  • Author
Alford would be a good choice for Louisville if they go that direction. Good recruiter, Indiana ties. It sounds like a winner for both, he's a proven coach too.

 

Plus he can get farther away from the Ball family. lol

You don't fly in from LA to Ky. unless something is about to happen. And Louisville just won a NIT game tonight too. Something is up.

 

I have no idea and haven’t heard anything about Alford, but my guess is they probbaly didn’t expect to get serious with Mack for another week or two. That process can begin now and see where each side stands.

In my opinion, poor officiating played a big part in the losses by the two Cincinnati teams tonight.

 

Not a fan of either Cincinnati team but imo poor officiating is rampant in college basketball these days. It is outrageous some of the things they miss, let go and actually call. I can't remember the last time I watched a game where I didn't feel like the referees missed numerous things and then called things that made me scratch my head.

The charge call is and has been the bane of basketball. I despise it. Officials LOVE it.

 

I second this.:thumb: After the terrible charge call on X, they called a charge at the other end a couple of possessions later that I also thought was poor, kind of looked like a make up call to me. The one against X was more costly though because of it being his 5th, which to me only strengthens the case that the NCAA needs to go to 6 fouls.

Word in Louisville is Steve Alford is interviewing there Monday.

 

Oh is it?

Kaiser Gates had no business being on the floor last night. Dude gave up putback after putback during the FSU run. I guess Mack felt he had no choice with Marshall hurt, but to have him out there with the game on the line was head-scratching IMO.

Since others are threadjacking:... I will continue to repeat: Keep David Padgett! He has his players playing hard for him.... in the freaking NIT.

 

I’ll take his integrity/good heart and remain patient until he develops into the great coach I know he’ll become.

Since others are threadjacking:... I will continue to repeat: Keep David Padgett! He has his players playing hard for him.... in the freaking NIT.

 

I’ll take his integrity/good heart and remain patient until he develops into the great coach I know he’ll become.

 

Sure seems like he's earned the chance.

Sure seems like he's earned the chance.

 

Padgett had his chance to earn the job.

Padgett had his chance to earn the job.

 

There is no doubt in my mind that UL would have made the NCAA tournament if Pitino was their coach this season.

Padgett had his chance to earn the job.

 

I don't disagree, but I think he did a heck of a job considering the circumstances.

 

Guy definitely deserves a HC gig next season IMO, just not at that level just yet.

There is no doubt in my mind that UL would have made the NCAA tournament if Pitino was their coach this season.

 

Of course they would have. However, even w/o Pitino and WITH all the drama, the Cards should have made it thanks to DP. He’s obviously green and made mistakes, but performed as well as anyone under the circumstances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.