Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida State 75 Xavier 70

Featured Replies

Since others are threadjacking:... I will continue to repeat: Keep David Padgett! He has his players playing hard for him.... in the freaking NIT.

 

I’ll take his integrity/good heart and remain patient until he develops into the great coach I know he’ll become.

I agree:clap:
  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I didnt understand in the game. Why did Mack continue to let Xavier drive down the floor into the lane on offense. There were about 8 times in the last 10 minutes of the game that they did that and never got a shot off, and just turned it over or committed an offensive foul. At some point dont you tell your team to stop doing that and protect the basketball?

Alford would be a good choice for Louisville if they go that direction. Good recruiter, Indiana ties. It sounds like a winner for both, he's a proven coach too.

I believe that if indeed Louisville is interviewing Steve Alford, it is merely for due diligence purposes. Alford is a serviceable, not great, coach but I think Louisville can land a better coach than him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.