Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#16 UMBC #1Virginia (Upset Alert)

Featured Replies

I'm in complete and utter disbelief. I literally don't believe this!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U Might B’Cing History!

  • Author

I actually feel bad for Virginia kind of.

Unbelievable

 

I don’t know if we’ll ever see an overall #1 Seed lose to a 16 seed again

  • Author
U Might B’Cing History!

 

No might to it at this point.

  • Author
Unbelievable

 

I don’t know if we’ll ever see an overall #1 Seed lose to a 16 seed again

 

Didn’t believe that I would ever see it.

Unbelievable

 

I don’t know if we’ll ever see an overall #1 Seed lose to a 16 seed again

 

I had completely given up on the prospect of a 16 seed winning.

If UMBC wins, I will say something nice about Getslow.

 

We are waiting..

 

I'm as nervous as nkuclubbaseball19 asking a girl out on a date.

 

Hey now...

#11 looks like Screech from Save by the Bell would look in a basketball uniform. lol

I had completely given up on the prospect of a 16 seed winning.

 

Years ago we would have never thought #2 or # 3 would go down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.