Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#16 UMBC #1Virginia (Upset Alert)

Featured Replies

Tell you this much, my heart is pounding watching this. I am riveted.

 

I'm as nervous as nkuclubbaseball19 asking a girl out on a date.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down to 56-44 with 4:07 to play. Need to come back with a basket here to keep the pressure on are going to have to stay aggressive with Virginia going to the trapping.

  • Author

I’m truly shocked, never thought I’d see a #16 up this deep against a #1. The reality is definitely close now.

When your team is built around defense and no offense this is gonna happen.

Important to note that UMBC is down to one timeout. With Virginia's aggressive trapping, that may become a factor.

Turn out the lights!

Big basket there. Get a stop here and they are in real trouble.

 

This team is amazing tonight they scored 5 points before I could type two sentences. lol

  • Author

Good night Virginia, UMBC just deliverered the KO punch.

All over...finally 16 over 1

  • Author
When your team is built around defense and no offense this is gonna happen.

 

You’re right on a deep run but I don’t think anyone had this picked. Virginia was the overall #1 too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.