Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#16 UMBC #1Virginia (Upset Alert)

Featured Replies

There’s a lot of time with 16:39 to go but UMBC is up 11.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Does the #16 do it for their first time tonight?

Dude, this is like a perfect game - you weren't supposed to talk about it!!!!!

  • Author

Couldn’t resist lol.

  • Author

Virginia does look extremely rattled.

There’s a lot of time with 16:39 to go but UMBC is up 11.

 

Hey need to add to your heading (Upset Alert) lol

Virginia is not a team that can come back from large deficits that don't give up many points but they are not a high scoring team either.

UMBC missed a shot that would have put them up 17. Incredible that they're even close to this. Still, you gotta think their luck runs out, right?

Who is UMBC? Where are they from? What Conference are they in? I honesty don't think I've ever heard of them. lol

Who is UMBC? Where are they from? What Conference are they in? I honesty don't think I've ever heard of them. lol

 

Maryland-Baltimore County; American East Conference

  • Author
Who is UMBC? Where are they from? What Conference are they in? I honesty don't think I've ever heard of them. lol

 

I had not before either. Plenty know of them now.

Timeout Virginia 45-29 with 11:39 to play. I thought with the parity this could be the year a #6 could beat a #1 but I never thought it could be Virginia I thought Xavier or maybe Villanova. There is still a long way to go through.

  • Author
Hey need to add to your heading (Upset Alert) lol

 

Major upset alert lol. Could a moderator do this?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.