Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Davidson/Kentucky (NCAA Tournament) Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 104
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's important psychologically that Davidson does not get the lead. Bad enough they've tied it.

  • Author

The kid has hit 5 threes this half and has not put it on the floor one time.

That should be a shooting foul. The only reason he passed it was because the guy dragged his arm off the ball and SGA had to try and get it to Knox.

  • Author

Tied at 54 with 7:12 to play. If the Cats intensity doesn't pick up won't have to worry about Saturday we will be making that 6 hour flight(haha) back to Lexington tonight.

Why have we used the zone only once? Their motion wouldn’t be as effective I think if we zoned.

 

Eh. I’m just flustered.

That should be a shooting foul. The only reason he passed it was because the guy dragged his arm off the ball and SGA had to try and get it to Knox.

 

We won’t get that call.

Why have we used the zone only once? Their motion wouldn’t be as effective I think if we zoned.

 

Eh. I’m just flustered.

 

That's what I am saying. I thought we would go zone when Cal called that timeout.

  • Author
Why have we used the zone only once? Their motion wouldn’t be as effective I think if we zoned.

 

Eh. I’m just flustered.

 

Great point I agree.

How can anyone question that was a block? Lot of physical contact directly under the basket.

Law of averages got the three point bomber finally. At least for one possession.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.