Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Davidson/Kentucky (NCAA First Round) Predictions

Davidson vs. Kentucky Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Davidson vs. Kentucky Who wins?

    • Davidson
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

By 30? :idunno:

 

Davidson is straight trash.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davidson is straight trash.

 

Davidson is a 12 seed -- they're not "straight trash". They lost by 10 to UNC (a 2 seed) AT Chapel Hill, albeit in December. Moreover, Vegas has the point spread somewhere between 5 1/2 & 6.

 

Kentucky is obviously favored to win; Kentucky should win; and I expect Kentucky to win...but it won't be anywhere near a 30-point margin.

Davidson is straight trash.

 

Unc didn't seem to think that when they only beat them by 10 at unc.

Unc didn't seem to think that when they only beat them by 10 at unc.

 

That's the only claim that they are not a bad team. They only lost by 10 to a team on the road.

Davidson is a 12 seed -- they're not "straight trash". They lost by 10 to UNC (a 2 seed) AT Chapel Hill, albeit in December. Moreover, Vegas has the point spread somewhere between 5 1/2 & 6.

 

Kentucky is obviously favored to win; Kentucky should win; and I expect Kentucky to win...but it won't be anywhere near a 30-point margin.

 

Bad would have a been a better word I guess. Theyre not a good team. I would love to see UK bounce first round but I dont see any way that happens. I do very much want to see them play Arizona so it works out.

That's the only claim that they are not a bad team. They only lost by 10 to a team on the road.

 

A team that ended up as a 2 seed and yes while on the road. I think UK should win, but with how Davidson can shoot the three ball. If they are hitting it could be tough.

I don't think much of Davidson. They lost to the hapless Dayton Flyers and that's not a good sign for any team.

 

Aldridge can play but they don't have a lot else for the Cats to be worried about. Rhode Island put together a pitiful performance on Sunday for a team that dominated the A-10 all season and still they very nearly beat Davidson.

 

UK cruises in a 15-point victory that never really feels even that close.

I guess it just depends on what small bit of information you choose to extract to make your point. Sure Davidson only lost by 10 at UNC. But they were also swept by Richmond who was 12-20.

I guess it just depends on what small bit of information you choose to extract to make your point. Sure Davidson only lost by 10 at UNC. But they were also swept by Richmond who was 12-20.

 

Depends upon what narrative you need them to fit.

Davidson is good, playing well. That's not enough for them to win this one.

 

U.K. by 16.

Most money is coming in on Davidson, fwiw. I can’t remember the percentage, but it was by a wide amount.

Davidson seems to live by the three die by the three. So if their falling it could make it interesting. For my sake I hope UK wins easily. Because that is the only possible game I hopefully won't have to be nervous about lol

Most money is coming in on Davidson, fwiw. I can’t remember the percentage, but it was by a wide amount.

 

Of course it is. Have you not heard the media the past 36 hours? You'd think Steph Curry was still on this Davidson team.

 

Bottom line, Davidson has to be on from deep to have a prayer. Kentucky just happens to be one of the very best teams in the nation in defending the 3 point shot. If Davidson doesn't make a minimum of 10 triples, they have no shot.

Davidson seems to live by the three die by the three. So if their falling it could make it interesting. For my sake I hope UK wins easily. Because that is the only possible game I hopefully won't have to be nervous about lol

 

Hopefully Kentucky's length will bother some of their shoot ability. But the Cats better be ready to defend all five player on the perimeter and our guards need to be ready for long rebounds.

UK by 4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.