Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 74 Duke 69

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible last 5 minutes for Carolina. Tried to give it away by giving the ball continuously to Maye.

Pretty exciting game Duke had a chance to win it. ACC is unreal Duke, UNC and Virginia are all tough.

Appears that Grayson Allen had another one of his “moments” again. I understand he is under a microscope but he has done nothing to help his cause. He is simply a dirty player IMO.

Pretty exciting game Duke had a chance to win it. ACC is unreal Duke, UNC and Virginia are all tough.

 

And all are beatable. This NCAA tournament could be crazy.

Appears that Grayson Allen had another one of his “moments” again. I understand he is under a microscope but he has done nothing to help his cause. He is simply a dirty player IMO.

 

And I’m sure he is innocent of any wrongdoing

And I’m sure he is innocent of any wrongdoing

 

Only if you ask K or Seth Greenberg.

And all are beatable. This NCAA tournament could be crazy.

 

They would all 3 crush UK though.

They would all 3 crush UK though.

 

Well I don’t think anybody is unbeatable this year. Nothing will surprise me come tournament time

I'm not saying what he did was right but a ball-handler does that all the time when someone is following them up the court and there's usually not even a foul called.

I'm not saying what he did was right but a ball-handler does that all the time when someone is following them up the court and there's usually not even a foul called.

 

I agree, "ball handler". This happened away from the ball and Allen looked at defender before throwing that block. These tactics he's learned might help him in the NBA if he gets there, they may also get his clock cleaned if he does it to the wrong guy.

I'm done with Duval.

 

Ehhh. He was hurt. I’ll give him a pass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.