Covington Holy Cross 69 Holmes 63 (35th District Semifinal)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again Holmes has really fallen to the bottom of the barrel. Just sad for such a historical program.

What's sad? They had a great run, a historical run where they were loaded with talent. Since Beetle graduated these last 3 years they really haven't had much talent. We're acting like they been bad for a long time. They just happen to be in a cycle where not much talent. They have some nice talent coming up in the younger groups though.

What's sad? They had a great run, a historical run where they were loaded with talent. Since Beetle graduated these last 3 years they really haven't had much talent. We're acting like they been bad for a long time. They just happen to be in a cycle where not much talent. They have some nice talent coming up in the younger groups though.

What is sad really? C’mon they have been bad for 3 years and don’t make the regional tournament. That to me is really sad and I am willing to bet that other past Bulldog players and fans feel the same way.

As far as future talent, I hope you are right but determining the next coach is critical too.

What is sad really? C’mon they have been bad for 3 years and don’t make the regional tournament. That to me is really sad and I am willing to bet that other past Bulldog players and fans feel the same way.

As far as future talent, I hope you are right but determining the next coach is critical too.

For me it's only sad if they had the talent and underachieved with it. They simply haven't had the talent. Talent wise they were basically with everyone else in the district besides Covcath. Which it showed by two of the three years having a 3 way the. Unfortunately for them they got the worst draw possible and had to play Covcath 2 of the last 3 years. So this really was the 1st year in the last 3 years they had a shot to make it, but came up short.

Does it suck no making it, no doubt. By saying sad it makes it seem like it was more than just not enough talent. Which is why I disagree. Imo it was simply the talent level is not there.

Is Brad Carr interested in the Holmes job? How about Wimzie?

Holmes should make a run at Dave Bezold, he would be a game changer if Holmes could get him.