Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County vs. Saint Patrick 2/20/18 (39th District Tournament)

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bracken County
      14%
    • Saint Patrick
      85%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I always expect a loss so I can never be disappointed

If this one was being played at Bracken County, I'd slightly favor the Bears. But since it's at The Fieldhouse where BC struggles, I'm going with the Patties.

  • Author
If this one was being played at Bracken County, I'd slightly favor the Bears. But since it's at The Fieldhouse where BC struggles, I'm going with the Patties.

Bracken’s played at the Fieldhouse once this season and St Pat did first game of the season. Unfortunatley for us this is just another home game for Garrison.

Anyone else besides me gonna be there this evening? I can't make tomorrow's MC-AHS game, but a free popcorn to any BGPer who says hey tonight.

Anyone else besides me gonna be there this evening? I can't make tomorrow's MC-AHS game, but a free popcorn to any BGPer who says hey tonight.

 

St. Patrick and Bracken Co. play Tuesday night, 2/20. Mason Co. and Augusta play tonight 2/19.

St. Patrick and Bracken Co. play Tuesday night, 2/20. Mason Co. and Augusta play tonight 2/19.

 

My mistake!

  • Author

I’m just hoping Bracken wins so I can be on the region tournament pass list. A least one glimmer of hope for Bracken is they are favored in the Cantrell ratings. And last time St Pat played at the Fieldhouse they shot 2/23 from 3PT.

Anyone else besides me gonna be there this evening? I can't make tomorrow's MC-AHS game, but a free popcorn to any BGPer who says hey tonight.

 

The Little Dawgs will be there. I’ll tell them to come say hi!

Anyone else besides me gonna be there this evening? I can't make tomorrow's MC-AHS game, but a free popcorn to any BGPer who says hey tonight.

 

Hey.

 

Where's my popcorn?

Junior Parker has the influenza, so I'm out.

 

Hope Jr gets better soon!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.