70 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Covington Catholic
    • Madison Central

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong but haven’t these two hooked up for last game of year for a while?

You are correct, they have been hosting each other the last game of the season.

CCH hosted and won by 18 in 2017; each team appears to have only lost one senior from that game:

CCH’s Vonhandorf put up 25.

MC’s Roberts had 5.

Common Opponents this season:

Cooper: CCH lost by 3 and won by 15 / MC lost by 10

Lex Cath: CCH won by 1 / MC won by 37

Ballard: CCH won by 10 / MC won by 26

MC owns the margin of victory comparison. Granted these games were played at different times of the year and both teams are currently playing their best ball. The player matchups are pretty solid.

I am going to go with whoever has the ball last! ;-)

Having not seen Central play this year and only going of the comments on BGP, sounds like the speed of their defense could be a key factor in the game. When CCH plays Cooper, it is the speed of AK on the defensive end that gives CCH the most trouble. CCH has done a much better job against the press in recent weeks but that might be tested a little more with the speed of Central.

Looking forward to the game and will be making the drive down. In a close game, I got to go with CCH by 4. AJ rounding into form and CJ playing too well to go against the Colonels.

Colonels haven’t seen a good press since Christmas.

game will be streamed on WBONTV.com

Anybody coming tonight, let me know. If you get there early enough, you'll get to see me out on the floor for Senior night:lol::ylsuper:.

Best of luck to both teams and Rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Tribeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Anybody coming tonight, let me know. If you get there early enough, you'll get to see me out on the floor for Senior night:lol::ylsuper:.

Best of luck to both teams and Rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Tribeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I will be there tonight, is there a jv game.

Excuse my ignorance but will this be video or audio stream?