St. John's 75 Villanova 71

Wireman

Bad loss for Villanova. At home too? Unacceptable. How do you lose to a team that was on an 11 game losing streak and hadn’t won a conference game yet? Unacceptable.

St. John's wasn't on a losing streak. They just beat Duke at Duke in one of the most embarrassing losses in the history of college basketball.

Duke fans are still consoling themselves with boneless chicken wings and everything.

St. John's wasn't on a losing streak. They just beat Duke at Duke in one of the most embarrassing losses in the history of college basketball.

Duke fans are still consoling themselves with boneless chicken wings and everything.

Boneless chicken wings? Now you’ve crossed the line.....

Bad loss for Villanova. At home too? Unacceptable. How do you lose to a team that was on an 11 game losing streak and hadn’t won a conference game yet? Unacceptable.

Your shade is noted, and your post is 100% spot on.

I will add, these last two games should underscore, ironically, just how bad Mullin is late in games. How did this roster lose 11 straight Big East games? Glad Xavier has their two wins against them already, the Johnnies seem ready to win games in spite of their head guy.

Nova, like Duke, will likely be fine.

Your shade is noted, and your post is 100% spot on.

I will add, these last two games should underscore, ironically, just how bad Mullin is late in games. How did this roster lose 11 straight Big East games? Glad Xavier has their two wins against them already, the Johnnies seem ready to win games in spite of their head guy.

Nova, like Duke, will likely be fine.

Mullin is learning on the job and as a fan of his I hope he has learned and gained some valuable lessons in the last week. I’d love to see him succeed at St. John’s. I’m a sucker for guys who are coaching where they were legends at as a player. Mullin at St. John’s and Ewing at Georgetown takes me back to my childhood and gives me the warm fuzzies inside.