February 8, 20188 yr Wrap your head around this: It's also the first team in the AP poll era to win back-to-back games, both against top-five teams, immediately after a losing streak of 10 or more games.
February 8, 20188 yr Unbelievable, they knock off Duke and Villanova (two potential F4 teams) back to back.
February 8, 20188 yr I was told this morning in my town’s local restaurant that Villanova had a couple of key players out with injuries for this game. If that’s true it’s understandable why St. John’s had a chance to win.
February 8, 20188 yr I was told this morning in my town’s local restaurant that Villanova had a couple of key players out with injuries for this game. If that’s true it’s understandable why St. John’s had a chance to win. Two starters out. Still should have won that game.
February 9, 20188 yr Two starters out. Still should have won that game. I don’t know much about their team. I’ve only seen them once this year, but I agree, they still should have won the game, especially with it played at home.
February 9, 20188 yr Two starters out. Still should have won that game. Right. They still had arguably the POY doing POY things down the stretch in what was a fun finish. Great win for the Johnnies.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.