Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaelin Ammons

Featured Replies

It appears Ammons will eclipse some milestones Friday night. If I've figured it right he needs less than 100yds passing to surpass 9,000 career passing yards and approximately 65yds rushing to surpass 3,500 career rushing yards. Good Luck to FC the rest of the season.

This season has not been as stat freindly as others with a new group of receivers at FC and an improved ground attack. Kaelin has still shown the ability to spread the ball all over the feild and get his yards. I believe he is currently # 5 all time passing yards list.

No matter what happens the rest of the year, Ammons has had a fine career.

Impressive numbers. Nice high school career.:thumb:

Impressive numbers. Nice high school career.:thumb:

 

Having known him since he was playing in youth leagues he is the true definition of a competitor!He is also plays with class.I have seen him help

kids from the OTHER team up from the ground,pat kids from the other team on the back if they made a good tackle on him, and many other examples of sportsmanship.he is a great example for all to follow!Ihope I can continue to follow his career in college.Huge credit to his parents for his additude!

I would place him in the I-AA area but possibly UK or MAC/USA good luck to him he is a real talent.

Having known him since he was playing in youth leagues he is the true definition of a competitor!He is also plays with class.I have seen him help

kids from the OTHER team up from the ground,pat kids from the other team on the back if they made a good tackle on him, and many other examples of sportsmanship.he is a great example for all to follow!Ihope I can continue to follow his career in college.Huge credit to his parents for his additude!

I second that. He is a real class act. I hope he has a great rest of the season.

I would place him in the I-AA area but possibly UK or MAC/USA good luck to him he is a real talent.

 

:sssh:

 

Very good player! Good luck to him @ the next level!

Hope that he makes a wise college decision and goes somewhere that he can play early; tremendous talent, could be an outstanding college quarterback in the right system.

He also plays great defense.

Kaelin is a great high school QB. Is there a possiblility that he will play another position (say DB) at the next level?

I think he has a better shot playing DB at a higher level school, than if he want to play QB in college.

Kaelin Ammons threw his 100th career TD pass last week, becoming the 10th QB in state history to reach that plateau. He needs 93 yards passing against Bourbon County tonight to become the fifth QB to throw for 9,000 yards.

Kudos to the young man, he was very impressive and a pleasure to watch compete. If he had played our defense all year the way we played him at Lex Cath on opening night he would be all-world!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.