Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No chatter for Holmes’s James Bolden?

Featured Replies

Former Bulldog, James Bolden is having a big year for WVU. He went for 19 today against Texas and is hitting over double figures this year. Weird how little chatter there has been for him on here.

I had a high school coach tell me once that Beetle would never play for Huggins and West Va because he wasn't good enough....I simply laughed at him. Anyone who saw Beetle against high major kids on the summer circuit his sophomore and junior summers knew he would be a successful college player.

 

I still think Larry Davis and Mick messed up by not recruiting him harder. Had one bad showing at Boo Williams with LD watching and UC never showed much interest after...instead took Justin Jenifer, who will never impact an important game the way Beetle has for West Va.

We are big fans. Our household gathers around the TV when Beetle is playing.

So happy for Beetle, I had the pleasure of calling his games at Holmes thru the years and watch him grow on and off the court, we look each week to see when West Virginia is on.

Ive watched almost all WVU games, love the way Beetle impacts the game

I watch every WVU game. I’ve been following Beetle ever since he came into a game as a freshman at Pendleton County and completely changed the game. At least I think that’s what happened, my memory could be failing me.

 

I’ve adopted WVU as my second team, I’m a UK fan first. Really wish I could afford the tickets for the game in Morgantown on Saturday. Asking price is just too much.

I didn’t get to see anything but the last ten minutes of tonight’s game vs TCU. Was Beetle still banged up from the Texas game? I thought it was odd not to have him in the game the last ten minutes when trying to mount their comeback.

I’ve adopted WVU as my second team, I’m a UK fan first.

NKUfan, NKU isn't your 1st or 2nd team? Interesting.

I promoted him on FB the other day after he drilled a couple 3's vs Texas. He was always fun to watch in HS and now that he has some physical strength along with his deadly shot its even better.

I didn’t get to see anything but the last ten minutes of tonight’s game vs TCU. Was Beetle still banged up from the Texas game? I thought it was odd not to have him in the game the last ten minutes when trying to mount their comeback.

 

Beetle took a big hit before halftime last night on a screen, not sure how many minutes he played in the second half. I had to hit the bed, but got it DVR so I'll finish watching tonight even though they lost.

I watch every WVU game. I’ve been following Beetle ever since he came into a game as a freshman at Pendleton County and completely changed the game. At least I think that’s what happened, my memory could be failing me.

 

I’ve adopted WVU as my second team, I’m a UK fan first. Really wish I could afford the tickets for the game in Morgantown on Saturday. Asking price is just too much.

 

I tried to get tickets as well, but they are outrageous so I'll be watching with a bunch of UK fans and trying to keep peace.

I watch every WVU game. I’ve been following Beetle ever since he came into a game as a freshman at Pendleton County and completely changed the game. At least I think that’s what happened, my memory could be failing me.

 

I’ve adopted WVU as my second team, I’m a UK fan first. Really wish I could afford the tickets for the game in Morgantown on Saturday. Asking price is just too much.

 

I tried to get tickets as well, but they are outrageous so I'll be watching with a bunch of UK fans and trying to keep peace.

NKUfan, NKU isn't your 1st or 2nd team? Interesting.

 

I follow NKU and watch anytime I can on espn3. I created this account seven years ago while attending northern. I’m a follower for sure and I follow both them and WVU in addition to UK

I've watched move WVU games than ever due to Beetle. It hurts a bit since I'm not of fan of Huggins, but love Beetle! He was one of my favorite HS players. He could take over a game at any minute!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.