Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Pit Bull attack...

Featured Replies

I agree until your pit comes into my yard and kills my wife or kids.

 

Your wife and kids are much more likely to be killed by a neighbor kid accidentally shooting them with their parents gun than they are a pit bull...:idunno:

  • Replies 138
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Insert any dog breed here...

 

Not just any dog breed can kill.

If it's bad enough that it causes tension in your family and it actually creates stressful thoughts, what is the attraction for owning a pit bull?

 

As an owner or supporter of this particular breed, what makes you think it's worth it? In other words, tell me something good about pit bulls.

Where did you get that I own a pit bull?

ive never said anything about banning them and would not support that. I do support restrictions and rules but put in place to own one and especially to breed them.

 

The banning comment wasn't directed at anyone specifically, just too lazy to put it in a separate post.

 

And I have no issue with restrictions and rules for pit ownership.

So you'll only be mad if a pit kills one of your family members?

 

We can both make ridiculous statements. :lol2:

Becasue that's what I said. How many people were killed by pit bull breeds the past year? How many by Yorkie? How about Golden Retrievers?

I'm sure that will make the victims of the 1% feel better, if any are still alive.

I'm sure that is the same for the families of anyone killed by any dog or by a toddler with a gun or by someone texting and driving. Hyperbole at its best.

Your wife and kids are much more likely to be killed by a neighbor kid accidentally shooting them with their parents gun than they are a pit bull...:idunno:
And? Does that mean we shouldnt worry about one becasue it's less likely to happen?
Not just any dog breed can kill.

 

You think pit bulls are the only dog breed that can kill a human?

Where did you get that I own a pit bull?

 

You are always defending them. I'd like to hear some positives that outweigh the risk of them snapping and killing a child.

You think pit bulls are the only dog breed that can kill a human?

 

No, I think pit bulls are the dog breed most likely to kill a human.

Becasue that's what I said. How many people were killed by pit bull breeds the past year? How many by Yorkie? How about Golden Retrievers?

 

How many people are killed by guns each year? Knives? Tridents?

 

You want to get rid of guns too?

And? Does that mean we shouldnt worry about one becasue it's less likely to happen?

 

Of course we should look into making it less likely. I just don't see threads popping up every time a kid accidentally shoots and kills someone like we do with pit bull attacks and that happens far more frequently.

No, I think pit bulls are the dog breed most likely to kill a human.

 

So you're fine with the second most likely breed to kill a human?

I'm sure that is the same for the families of anyone killed by any dog or by a toddler with a gun or by someone texting and driving. Hyperbole at its best.

Except I'm not the one posting statics to try and sweep those under a rug.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.