Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Pit Bull attack...

Featured Replies

This thread has been thoroughly entertaining.

 

I'm not sure what the actual debate is?

 

My neighborhood association doesn't allow pitbulls. I knew that when I moved there. Frankly, I liked the idea of pitbulls not being allowed...

 

If a town decides they want to ban new pitbulls (they would have to grandfather) then I would think that is fine. That's what democracy is all about.

 

"Should" these things happen? I don't know. But I don't get what the actual debate is?

 

To me it's beyond obvious that Pitbulls are more dangerous (but still not very dangerous) than any other dog. So if people what to feel comfortable and create regulations around pitbulls/dogs then I don't see why that's a problem?

 

Are yorkie's also banned? Shih tzu's?

  • Replies 138
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are yorkie's also banned? Shih tzu's?

 

No, why? How many fatalities have those breeds caused?

 

What difference does it make?

No, why? How many fatalities have those breeds caused?

 

What difference does it make?

 

Ah ha!

 

hqdefault.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.