Owensboro Catholic 67 Mason County 31

Are you implying that Mason County is a one man show? They always seem to have a stand out player, but in most years they have several others to compliment that player or step up when needed. Is the talent level just down a bit from normal years? I'm not trying to rag on Mason County, I have a ton of respect for them, something just seems off.

Same way I see it. Usually Lofton has been having good games as well as Steward.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Perkins or Jones(who has picked up Lofton of late) in that box score as well

Lofton scoring has been in single digits of late, don't know what that is about

Mason County has enough talent(Jones,Perkins,Boyd,Steward,Lofton,Frey) without Leevi to at least not have a score like this, very surprising

From the link:

"It's an absolute embarrassment," Coach Buddy Biggs said. "(I) apologize to our fans and our school and our community. We'll get back at it at 10 o'clock in the morning; we're going to practice and we'll come back down here and we'll play harder tomorrow at 2:30."

Well, I made an incorrect assumption.

Both Dunaway & Perkins played. It was actually Owensboro Catholic who was missing two of its best players, per Danny Weddle.

Courtside with Danny Weddle

I read the same thing and was getting ready to post about OC missing their 2 best players, with one of them being one of the best in that region.

Buddy couldn't have said it better

This was the worst effort game by Mason that I have ever witnessed. Players were not interested in playing and we were a no show off the bus. Guys just quit and did not even try hard. Gold Sunrise asked yesterday what was wrong and I responded that nothing was wrong but Mason is missing something.

This was the worst effort game by Mason that I have ever witnessed. Players were not interested in playing and we were a no show off the bus. Guys just quit and did not even try hard. Gold Sunrise asked yesterday what was wrong and I responded that nothing was wrong but Mason is missing something.

So is an apology forthcoming to @gold sunrise?

Edited by hoops5

Are you implying that Mason County is a one man show? They always seem to have a stand out player, but in most years they have several others to compliment that player or step up when needed. Is the talent level just down a bit from normal years? I'm not trying to rag on Mason County, I have a ton of respect for them, something just seems off.

This season: 7-5

2016-17: 17-16