Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Wayne 92 Indiana 72

Featured Replies

CTC sure did leave the Hoosiers in a mess. Miller will get them back on track but it's going to take some time.

I guess it all stems back to the Walford three, but there are few schools I enjoy seeing lose games like these more than Indiana.

Fort Wayne is the best team in the state of Indiana...:)

Fort Wayne is the best team in the state of Indiana...:)

 

Is IU even one of the best 5 teams in the state of Indiana right now?? I don't think so...Indiana St, Ft Wayne, Purdue, Butler, Valpo are probably all better right now...

Valpo has two 30 point losses to Big 10 teams. Not that Valpo that excelled in the Horizon League.

Is IU even one of the best 5 teams in the state of Indiana right now?? I don't think so...Indiana St, Ft Wayne, Purdue, Butler, Valpo are probably all better right now...

 

As well as Notre Dame.

Valpo has two 30 point losses to Big 10 teams. Not that Valpo that excelled in the Horizon League.

 

You are right but I think IU might have a few 30 point losses to Big 10 teams too...

As well as Notre Dame.

 

IU just beat ND last week...that is why I did not include them...I do think ND beats IU more often than not if they played 10 times but IU did beat them...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.